During my yoga training in 2002 my passion developed for using food as medicine. Practising and teaching yoga awakened my instinct which naturally progressed in the realisation that nature provides everything we need to keep us in optimal health. Fresh food along with exercise, good water, sunlight, fresh air, detoxification and fresh air are the best medicine. That inspired me to study at The College of Naturopathic Medicine, London. With nutritional guidance my clients are given the right tools their bodies and minds need in order to heal and work towards optimal health.
On my journey I made dietary changes over time and Im now living a gluten & sugar free life. People often ask me what I eat and I reply Real food. I produce all my meals, dips, spreads, nut bread, raw chocolate and desserts from scratch with foods abundant in goodness. I feel empowered not restricted and my health and energy levels have benefited enormously.
I am more and more aware of the importance of nature in my life and how it helps me to stay grounded, balanced and more inspired. It nourishes my soul and enables me to become more in tune with what I do and offer to my clients. With this in mind, I took a leap of faith and now base myself between London and Portugal where I am close to the sea and mountains and am able to nourish myself and practise the self-care that I preach to my clients.
I look forward to working with you
BA (Hons), DipCNM
Qualified Nutritional Therapist, Yoga & Meditation Teacher, Doula
- 2002 – Sivananda Hatha Yoga Teacher through the Sivananda Centre, London
- 2005 – Perinatal & Postnatal Birthlight Yoga Teacher trained by Francois Freedman & Uma Dunsmore Tuli
- 2007 – Birth & Postnatal Doula trained by the renowned Michel Odent with Paramanadoula & Nurturing Birth
- 2007 – Meditation Teacher trained by Swami Saradananda
- 2016 – Nutritional Therapist, The College of Naturopathic Medicine
- 2018 – Cansurvive Cancer Course for Practitioners with Dr Xandria Williams
- 2019 – Professional Retreat Chef trained byThe Holistic Kitchen Academy
- 2020 – Healthy Eating at Daylesford Organic Farm